Sunday, April 17, 2011

لِوّنگ اون اے پریئر ۔




Tommy used to work on docks. Union’s been strike. He is down on his luck, it’s tough. So tough.

Gina works the diner all day. Working for her man. She brings home her pay. For love. For love.

She says we’ve got to hold on. To what we’ve got. It doesn’t make a difference if we make or not. We’ve got each other. And that’s a lot. For love. We’ll give it a shot.

(Wo-oo) we’re half way there. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand. We’ll make it, I swear. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer.

Tommy’s got six strings in hocks. He’s holdin in what he used to make is talk. So tough. So Tough.

Gina dreams of running a way. She cries in the night, Tommy whispers. Baby it’s O.K. Some day.

We’ve got to hold on to what we’ve got. It doesn’t make a difference if we make or not. We’ve got each other. And that’s a lot. For love. We’ll give it a shot.

(Wo-oo) we’re half way there. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand. We’ll make it, I swear.

(Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. Livin’ on a prayer.
Oh, we’ve get hold on, ready or not. You live for the fight when it’s all that you’ve got.

(Wo-oo) we’re half way there. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand. We’ll make it, I swear. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. (Wo-oo) we’re half way there.

(Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand. We’ll make it, I swear. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer.

(Wo-oo) we’re half way there. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer. Take my hand. We’ll make it, I swear. (Wo-oo) livin’ on a prayer.

333



آپکی اس بارے میں کیا رائے ہے ۔ ضرور مطلع کریں، بہت مہربانی ہوگی آپکی ۔

اینجوائے دی لیرکس، پلیز ۔

0 comments:

Post a Comment